At all times, Patrons must be dressed in a Clean, Neat and Tidy Fasion.
The following are not permitted at any time:
1. Torn or dirty clothing
2. Work Clothing (Including Hi-Viz and Overalls)
3. T-shirts with offensive writing or motifs
4. Slippers, Moccasins, Woolen (Ugg) boots or dirty or untidy footwear
5. Bicycle, Football, Sports or Brief Shorts
6. Coloured Beach Pants or Beach Shorts
7. Singlet Tops or Sleeveless Shirts Tank Tops
8. Hats, Baseball Caps or Hoodies covering the head
The decision of the Duty Manager is final, patrons must comply with the rules of the RSL.